Welcome Guys

Shadow Word generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Saturday, April 7, 2012

SPM

So tired. I wish i can finish this now. Class everyday. Tuition every night. Feel like jumping from eleven floor to just feel the freedom and try to fly. :P Anyway im seriously bored with all this homework. Plus with all the nag from the family. Is the same like putting more pressure in pressure cooker.

A story to share. How do you feel if you got an A that is like 80% and above. that is seriously hard to get* But when somebody came and ask what you get and you answered, but he still say. "WHAT" and keep on with the COMPLAINING. Okay. I can accept the fact that A+ is much better but still can you just compliment me first and keep encouraged in a softer way. Jeez. "Everyone Has A Heart"

Moving on. Whatever it is. I wish i can still got all A's for my exam. Please pray for me okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment